The hotel Gasthof Zum Hirschen in South Tyrol appears in a brand-new guise. The refuge for active aficionados is situated in the historic pilgrimage destination “Unsere Liebe Frau im Walde” at an altitude of 1.350 meters at the “Nonsberg”, the plateau between Merano and Bolzano in South Tyrol. Around the idyllic situated hamlet, several mountain roads and mountain passes offer adventurous motorbike tours.
Everything for a bike holiday full of enjoyment in our hotel:
- Historic house with modern, simple architecture and traditional South Tyrolian hospitality
- Culinary indulgence of the nature based slow kitchen with flavours and essences of the forest in the CERVO restaurant or in the bistro
- Silence and relaxation in the Bio Sauna, on the sun terrace or in the theme- and reader’s corner
- Sheltered parking area for motor bikes, huge pound for cars and trailers
- Individual tour-planning and tour suggestions
- Bring back service, information about workshops and tyre service, wash place with high-pressure cleaner, workshop