Passionate bikers ourselves, we offer bikes for rent, but we also recommend other providers.
Our rental bikes:
A Honda Africa Twin and the Triumph Tiger 1050
Unfortunately it is not possible to provide motorbikes with comprehensive insurance, but we limit the amount of damage to a deductible of € 2.500,-. As it occurs now and then that a guest has problems with the bike, we offer hereby a top special service.
|Model||1 day||2 days||7 days|
|Honda Africa Twin||€ 100,00||€ 180,00||€ 570,00|
|Triumph Tiger 1050||€ 140,00||€ 220,00||€ 650,00|
- Rental day from 9am to 7pm
- Insurance (indemnity insurance)
- No kilometre restriction
- You have to bring the motorbikes back refuelled.
- Return till 7pm, later – extension for another day
- For special dates / festivals:
Prepayment: 30% of the total price is necessary for booking
Following conditions have to be fulfilled:
- Minimum age 21 years
- Valid motorbike driving licence
- Minimum 1 year of driving experience with heavy motorbikes
- Valid identification card or passport
- Bail in the amount of EUR 1.500,00 (deductible) cash payment, Visa or Mastercard
Bail and deductible will be charged only in case of damage
As our motorbikes haven’t got comprehensive insurance, the borrower has to pay for originated damages.
Other rental possibilities:
As the number of motorbike renters gets less and less, we are happy to find some. Here are the last three in the west (Tyrol/Vorarlberg):